Résumé - At a glance
CD releases as Singer, Composer and Lyricist.
- More than 60 CDs for major and indie labels including BMG, Sony, Universal Records, Max Music, Rough Trade, Zomba, Polydor, Blanco y Negro, Arcade, Warner UK, Vale Music..
- Hit records including a six week No1 in Spain as a performer - cuts on many platinum selling releases.
- 4 Solo acoustic CDs - 3 on the Acoustic music label distributed by Rough Trade in Northern Europe.
Music To Picture as composer and session singer.
- 200 + TV campaigns for brands from Coca Cola to Playstation.
- Contributions to numerous Cannes Lion winning TV campaigns for Audi, VW Golf, VW Tdi as singer, composer and voice over artist.
- Singing and recording sessions with the London Symphony Orchestra on several occasions while at Duy Studios Barcelona.
- Set up Warner Tales publishing for phonographic releases of songs that started life as TV campaigns.
-Performing on a successful feature Film soundtracks.
Acting, Documentary narration, Film and Cartoon dubbing.
- 2 Years as the voice of Fox Sports European network.
-Award Winning National Geographic documentary narrating The Last Drop
-Documentary series for CBS Reality, Sky Sports, Fox Sports, Fox International, NBC, Sunset and Vine, etc.
-Many lead characters in cartoon series and features for Netflix, Disney, Filmax Animation, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon and many others alongside numerous audiobook narrations.
Voice Over Artist.
- Trusted Global voice talent.
- Clients in more than 80 countries worldwide
- Over 700 recording sessions in 2018.
- International prize winning commercials for VW, Audi, Nike, and many more.
- The choice of many of the biggest brands including Coca Cola, Microsoft, PayPal, HP, Siemens, Hyundai, HSBC.
-Broadcast compliant recording studio connecting with partner studios worldwide.
Alex Warner has spent the last 25 years working as singer, songwriter and voice artist. His voice and songs have featured on numerous film, TV and CD releases for major and independent labels and broadcasters including Sony ATV, Rough Trade, Universal Music, NBC, Disney, National Geographic and CBS.
'Let It Shine' video.
Sam Warner drew and made this video for our song. He is currently studying film making at University in London.
Want to learn more about alexwarner.com, their experience, and their professional music development? Don’t hesitate to get in touch.